Some specific areas in my life and in myself I'll be working on this year:
- my relationship with God (we just don't seem to talk enough. That maybe my fault)
- my health (that is to say improving it)
- my finances (more like my attitude towards my finances)
- my home skills (I hereby acknowledge I am domestically challenged)
- my relationships with others (this is wide ranging)
I'm sure I'll come up with more as the year goes on. I hope you stay with me. Heck, I hope you join me. A journey travelled with others makes for better time and better memories.
Also, I'm working on a new and improved blog as well. As most bloggers, I am constantly coming up with ideas for my blog. I, however, don't always seem to make it a point to implement them or make them stick.
Sometimes, I just plain forget 'em.
I'm very excited about a few new things I'll be adding on (as in, additional pages). Please check back. I have a lot of work yet to do to get things up and running but it shouldn't be long.
I hope you all enjoyed your holidays and though Santa may not have brought you everything you wanted, I pray the Lord will provide for you this year everything you need.